segunda-feira, janeiro 05, 2015

"Everyone is trying to figure out their sh*t just like you (...)"

"This year has been one of the most nomadic and itinerate years of my life. I was constantly on the road - from Sydney to Melbourne, Bangkok, Ho Chi Mihn city, Hobart, Singapore, Brisbane, and back in Sydney again. Although it has been one little loop around this side of the world, it has given more some perspective about life - mostly on living simply, having less, and doing more. There have been some major changes in my life - both in terms of self-development as well as changes that happen in the lives of those close to me.
Below are the facts I've realized about life and I'd like to share them with you.

1. Life is about trial and error. 
2. Life has its own flow. 
3. Life has its own energy. 
4. Life gets easier when you can manage your emotions better. 
5. Life's end goal is not to find happiness."

Sem comentários: